Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So brief introduction, my lease for a 2000 Toyota Echo (41,000 miles!) is up on Sept 1st. They told me they stopped making the Echo, and that the Scion xA has the Echo engine. Fine. But once I seen the tC, I needed it to be mine. I got the whole "we'll have a Silver one for you the first week of August" which has since turned into "we'll have a Flint Mica for you mid August" (dont want Flint Mica!).

But that's a different post. I went to two different dealers, the one said, after taking my credit info and all, that payments would be $283 a month financing (no extras). And today I went to the other dealer (who is BSing me around with color) and they said that the first dealership is lying, no way can the payments be 283 even tho I have excellent credit, and that payments will be $320, which I defintely wont be able to afford.
So Im just curious what everyone else is doing, if its not too personal of a question.

Also, still thinking about the xA, but I want to add a sunroof .. maybe .. or something.

Comments, please?

·
Premium Member
16,847 Posts
Please do a search, we have discussed this thoroughly. I will do it for this time because you are new but from now on do it on your own. Read.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.