Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I can understand that...as they are definitely DIFFERENT. We really liked the tC at first sight. Took me a while to see the advantages of the xA, but I'm a happy xA driver now.

·
Registered
106 Posts
thats cool.... i wish me and my roomate both had tC's or an xB and a tC that would be cool because we could share then.... yay oh well hopefully ill have a tC sooooon

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Wife has a tC, I have a tC. Bought about 5 months apart.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a tC, and my sister is considering gettin' a xB.. but i might sell my tC to get a G35 Coupe ;x depending on when their releasing a newer model (so i've heard that they were goin to remodel the G35's) but I don't know, I love the tC =) I haven't driven it for a whole week now since i got into a wreck (minor) and just need to wait on insurance to pay for my back bumper >=|

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well its not family but My buddy just bought a tC too.. Im actually fixin to go down to his beach house for a party... We'll line'em up for a nice lil static line... Exprecion EastCoast baby...

·
Registered
760 Posts
FJ looks like a tonka truck, but i would love to buy one.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.