Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys with the Flowlighting oznium kit how do you like it?! I should have it next week sometime and cant wait to install it, got the 8000k! a strait on pic would be sweet too! thanks.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Any cop action with those lights yet?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You just made me more excited! that looks AMAZING! Thanks!

·
ex-06'er
1,124 Posts
Shep, how much did you pay? Let me know how the install goes, I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to installing things but if its as easy as I've heard I might give it a shot.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will deff let you know! payed like 240 or something total. should get them in next week!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
No cop trouble at all. Even when driving directly behind 'em.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got the kit installed today and WOW its like driving in the daytime. No one has flashed me at all and saw a few cops tonight, no trouble! So far soo good! install took 5 mins???? pic will be up shortly!

·
ex-06'er
1,124 Posts
Awesome...might be a good investment for me. I've had a few better than normal nights at the bar in a row so I might be able to afford them.

How's the step-by-step install? Pictures would definitely be helpful if you get the chance.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Basically unplug your old bulbs, plug in the new HID bulbs, plug the 2 wires into the old harness. Shep - I forgot what I told you yesterday. White goes with Red, Grey goes with Black?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
haha Black to white Red to Gray.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Whoops, I got crossed... That would be a bad thing if you did it the way i said.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hello! I just wanted to know where you got your kit. I can't seem to be able to swallow paying a whole lot of money for something I'm afraid will damage my car and/or screw me over. So help a sista out please!

Oh by the way-I'm new to this and the whole forum thing. I just got my 06 tc and LOVIN' IT!!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase.

You can buy the kit HERE.

It's $240 for the kit + shipping ($2.99 shipping i think).

It won't damage the car - much safer than buying those darn Luminics bulbs.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'm such a noob when it comes to elctrical stuff, BUT.. with this $250 kit, is there a big improvement with the overall lighting of stuff around you? I mean, this kit just makes stuff brighter right? Because that's ALL i'm looking for. I don't want blue or some other wacko color lights. I just want brighter than stock.

So do they just make stuff brighter? Cuz on rainy nights, it's like they're not even on.

Please say yes! lol

And yeah, how do you take apart your headlights to install those?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Yes.. it's a lot brighter than normal. Stock OEM yellow bulbs look normal at night.... i couldn't even really see the reflection on the ground. With these, I can clearly see it. Plus, when you're driving down the road, road signs will be brighter and easier to read.

If you don't want the Bluish Tint, get the 6000K kit - it's whiter.

You don't have to take apart the headlights. You just remove the OEM bulbs and put in the HID bulbs.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It's about as bright. I think 8000K is a bit brighter, though.... they are bluer but not too noticeable.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.