Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i ordered a NB 06 tc. it's at the dealer, but going thru all the post-delivery inspection. i ordered it blind. havent seen the color in real life. from what i've been seeing the blue is a lot darker than i thought it would be. i was thinking more of a royal blue, like the 350z, t cruiser, wrx, etc. but its like a navy. not sure i want it now. thinking of getting the flint mica. but then i probably have to wait another 2 weeks. I WANT IT NOW! what would you guys do?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think i want the flint mica. i know everyone has it, but there's a reason for it. it's the nicest color! whatever. i own a civic so i should be used to everyoen having the same car as me. that's why you make it your own with mods.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ew i just threw up in my mouth....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know, I have a NB 06 tC on the way too.. I haven't seen it in person either but from all the pictures and the color sample the dealer had I think going to be real happy with it. I ordered it 4 days ago and my dealer gave me the normal "4 to 12 weeks" response.. then he called me up the next day and said it was already at the port and I'd have it this Saturday or Monday.. not bad. I can't wait

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i think they pretend it will take longer to get you excited and want to buy more things for it. they told me 2 months, then when i ordered it took 2 weeks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh, and u can still pick a different one even if they shipped it in for u as long as u havent actually bought it right? ive only put down $1000 and they said that would be refundable if i wanted to back out.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey guys, I think the Nautical Blue is Hot. That was my first choice for my 06 but my dealer said 6-8 weeks for NB and 2 weeks for an 06 Silver (which was my second choice) so i took silver. I've seen the nautical blue before on the road and when its all shined up, it is really unique and FREAKIN COOL. No other company has this color blue. NB is really unique and cool. If it only took 2 weeks to get NB, then i would of but that wasnt the case. Stick with NB. Its a chick magnet. Pz Out and Good luck with the car.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmmm. your words are convincing. i'll wait til i go see it in person today. i'll keep you guys informed.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well here in Minnesota I've only seen 4 Scion Tcs in the last 6 weeks, and I've been really looking for them. 2 of them were Flint Mica like mine, but you can hardly say I have the car everybody else has. The graphite/dark gray/charcoal Flint Mica color on cars in general is pretty rare too.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by TeK@Jul 22 2005, 10:39 AM
I wish the blue was liek the WRX blue, I would have gotten that

Maybe the RS 2.0 will be that blue and i can hate myself
my thoughts exactly. i love that color.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok, so the dealer sold my car. that's my theory anyways. i went in wed to pick it up, but they said it would take til today to do the post-delivery inspections. so i called today and they said it wasnt my car and they made a mistake and my car would be in in a week. so i think it was there, someone offered them money for it and they sold it to them, so im saying "#### you" and going to another dealer. i just want to buy the damn car. how hard is it??? ####ers.

oh, and now im gonna get the flint mica since im starting over anyways.

·
Registered
31 Posts
When I picked up my 06 Flint Mica there was a new Nautical Blue on the lot. It's a killer color. But get what you want. No sense not liking what you get, since you'll have to live with it for years. You'll end up not taking care of it if for some reason you dispise the car. I got the Flint Mica because I like the color and think it fit's my personality.

Steve

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by CraniumDesigns@Jul 21 2005, 11:30 AM
so i ordered a NB 06 tc. it's at the dealer, but going thru all the post-delivery inspection. i ordered it blind. havent seen the color in real life. from what i've been seeing the blue is a lot darker than i thought it would be. i was thinking more of a royal blue, like the 350z, t cruiser, wrx, etc. but its like a navy. not sure i want it now. thinking of getting the flint mica. but then i probably have to wait another 2 weeks. I WANT IT NOW! what would you guys do?
FLINT MICA, looks so mean at night and so beautiful in the day light.

·
Registered
142 Posts
CraniumDesigns, Wait for the color you want. When I went to the first dealer to buy a tC, the salesman LIED to me that Azure Pearl was no loger made for 2006 !!! He wanted me to get a car that was coming in. Me and my wife fell for it and ordered a Classic Silver. We went home and I had my doubts so I contacted SCION and was told that Azure Pearl is still being made. I was so pi*sed and got my deposit back.

We went to Carmax and bought an Azure Pearl from there and we are having the options installed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.