Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i liked these three pics. thought i would share.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks. i included the bottom pic just for the hood. youre right, couldnt see it in the top pic at all.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks. i go back and forth on the front lip. and most people have had a 50-50 split on it. not that it isnt nice, but that they would change it a bit if they could.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the rear sits a little lower on the tire than the front does. but the kit is level. might be the angle of the photo.

the hood is a prototype from kreative import technology. production hoods should be available from them this month. online at www.kreativeimport.com

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very nice. The kit looks better in these pics than the first post. The front lip isn't bad. Makes the TC look mean and aggressive. Going over bumps must be crummy though.

Maybe you could post some shots from the rear?

The more I look at it the more I like it (first pic is bad a$$). Reminds me why I LOVE the FM. Nice job.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you. i will have to wait until the first production kit comes out of the mold now, since the prototype kit in the pics in acutally inside my car going over to genuine58 (chris, the fabricator of this kit) after work tonight for the mold process. we will have one out and painted and on for good before exprescion on 2/26.

speed bumps and such werent a big deal at all. its the crazy angles of all the parking lot entrances that sucks around here. but i didnt scrape it once, not even on the maiden voyage out of my driveway.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
"speed bumps and such werent a big deal at all. its the crazy angles of all the parking lot entrances that sucks around here. but i didnt scrape it once, not even on the maiden voyage out of my driveway."

OK, I'd have to SEE that. Until then, you're a liar

I like the sides and back of the kit...the front looks like it belongs on a different car. I'm still waiting for that spoiler though...

·
Registered
92 Posts
the lip doesnt look so bad in those shots, but it could be tightened up and made a bit more angular to flow with the lines of the car a bit better.

the sideskirts need to be scrapped and redesigned. maybe the same basic shape, but again, they don't really follow the styling cues.

the rear lip could be raised around those rear wheel fenders. the angle is way too agressive.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
more pics to follow in the next few weeks as the kit is finished. thanks, glad you like it.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
gorgeous. absolutely stunning. work of art. all except the CF lol

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks. i know you dont like the hood. but thats okay. i still like you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.