1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taste:

More detail:

http://zoltiz.com/cars/tc/gn

- 5zigen Pro Racer GN+ 17x8.5 48 offset in Hyperblack.
- Toyo Proxes T1R in 245/40/17
- DIY centercaps

These things are fun.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
OH man that is great I'm so glad you got the last two wheels!!!

Hey I really love the little Scion center cap emblems; where did you get them from?

-Ed

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Nice! I was wondering what silver would look like on FM. Your BSP is close enough to see it would look great. Now you've got me thinking...

What's the driving impression?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Oct 1 2005, 10:34 PM
Nice! I was wondering what silver would look like on FM. Your BSP is close enough to see it would look great. Now you've got me thinking...

What's the driving impression?
It's not silver! It's HyperBlack. Lol. It does look silver, though...

Driving this thing is fun. Kinda like a VW commercial "you will feel the car pull you through the turn". That's exactly what tC does now - you feel it pulling you through the turn.

And I'll need all traction I can get my hands on in about two weeks.

Btw, Lance, what pressure are you running on yours?

·
Registered
191 Posts
are those the scion keychains on your centercaps??? man, first the lighter mod, now centercaps... what's next?! ...hmm... ::pops out lenses on glasses::

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Oct 1 2005, 09:18 PM
It's not silver! It's HyperBlack. Lol. It does look silver, though...

Driving this thing is fun. Kinda like a VW commercial "you will feel the car pull you through the turn". That's exactly what tC does now - you feel it pulling you through the turn.

And I'll need all traction I can get my hands on in about two weeks.

Btw, Lance, what pressure are you running on yours?
That's Hyperblack? Wow. Definitely different.

36F, 34R. It seems to work pretty well. Eric drove it yesterday and came back with a really big smile...

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
After seeing Lance's car yesterday I have to say they look even better in person. From Lance's original pics I didn't really like the style of the wheel, but after seeing them on the car I like it a lot.

The HyperBlack on BSP looks amazing.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Zygote55@Oct 3 2005, 05:35 PM
After seeing Lance's car yesterday I have to say they look even better in person. From Lance's original pics I didn't really like the style of the wheel, but after seeing them on the car I like it a lot.

The HyperBlack on BSP looks amazing.
If someone wants them - I'll sell mine for $990 shipped within 48 states (just the wheels, no tires). They are beautiful, but that's not why I bought them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.