Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a troll on vurtually every import car site on the plannet and was all set for an 05 tc this summer before going to UNLV this fall.

my dad has an 03 tib 6speed. its pretty quick as a bone stock daily driver. personally i think that the refreshed 05 tib is much more attractive than the 03.

when i saw the 05 tib yesterday i was like holy crap that is nice as hell.

now im torn between the tc and the tib.

the scion is nice as hell and comes with a lot for the price and factory performance backing.

the tib has one of the sweetest sounding engines i've heard, a six speed and a hell of a factroy sound system and leather.

i saw the 12sec tc vid and have every dyno vid of the tc on here.

either way i'm going with the sleeper approach.

this is the video that got me thinking twice.
http://www.cheesefrog.com/modules.p...op=getit&lid=11
damn these nice cars for making discisions so tough.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
dont be a troll.

go toyota. know a few guys with tib's. they fall apart, in the same manner as volkswagens. the motor stays running, the rest of the car crumbles. besides, the ride in the GT V6 is terrible, imho. very uncomfortable.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Sorry, but Toyota vs. Hyundai - there is no contest.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Feb 17 2005, 04:49 PM
Sorry, but Toyota vs. Hyundai - there is no contest.
Thanks for saying that, and saving me from saying the same type of thing in a much more smartassed way.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the points. either way i'll keep posting between beeing a full time student and managing squeeze in 45+ hours of work a week (the reason i'm a troll). i need to test drive both cars again.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
if you don't post and just read you'll be a lurker. if you post at all somewhat frequently you will not be. You DO NOT have to post, though. If all you want to do is read then that is fine too.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Or then you could be like us. Just look at the post count and that says it all. We don't lurk. We flash everyone. Some more than others. Just ask Alex. LoL

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Hey, at least we don't have some stupid, sad middle-aged woman here who pops in on a thread every so often to say, "tCs suck!" or "You should sell your tC, because it's a rattle trap!" or "Everybody knows that tCs are crap!"

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.