Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Look at "pick a part" places for either tc's that are the same color as yours for all sorts of little jewels to fix all of the problems on yours. I've even looked at replacing the black hatch & hood for white ones; kinda throw an import sport edition look to the black car. White hatch & spoiler then get the roof glass tinted mirror to make the whole back,top & hood offset color from the black car. Never seen it done,might start something in the tc world! Pictures if I do it. I have a black 06 tc. Nice car,sporty,cute for a trans girl. Might put white wheels on it too. I do have a dented driver front fender I'm replacing with a pick a part fender; making sure other tc years parts are compatible with the 06 tc I baby. Go look for pick a part yards B4 you go spending money on shipped OEM parts ok. You can fix ALL of the little jewels that don't shine anymore on your tc. Wish the car was mine but I've adopted my neighbors Camry & tc & baby the crap out of them LOL.
🦋TAYLOR🦋 [email protected]
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Forehead Hair Joint Skin Head

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.