Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out taking pictures of my car today for the Auto Trader mag and decided since I couldn't post pictures of my tC yet this would be the next best thing. I love this car, but I can't wait to get a tC. It'll be nice to finally have torque. Pics of my tC to follow (hopefully not too far from now

Turns out this was the only picture I could upload right now...oh well...sorry it's not a tC

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Not bad looking...for something that's not a tC. Except the white wheels they get a big

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
the rims aren't my style either, man. But it's still a decent car. Good luck gettin ur tC.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
and i like the rims. its not my look, but i think its a good look.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
is that an si? I think it is because of the color. I love that color, but once again, don't like the wheels. white wouldn't look bad, but definitely a different style wheel. Anyways, good luck with the sale and good luck getting your tC. Worth the wait, thats for sure!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I like those wheels. I was looking at an accord coupe a couple years back and the Axis Touring Cup wheels were exactly what I wanted. I was going to go White on White with honda red accents, but I still think they look good on blue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.