Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
nice looking design but a little to wild for my taste I am a simple guy, but well done on the work keep it up...still going to buy that lip kit soon!

·
Registered
160 Posts
WOW I love it! Similar to the G45? How long does the preorder price go till cause as soon as I get my next paycheck I am going to preorder that baby. Also, any chance on getting it painted? Thanks and keep up the good work

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks good but I think the outer corners are a bit too sharp. Slightly more rounded would look better in my opinion. Kind of a coincidence but I sent your company an email about possibly making a G35/TRF style spoiler since the TRF spoiler is postponed indefinitely. When do you expect it to be available for purchase?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Oh and I can't tell for sure but the top middle pic makes it look like the spoiler is angled upward a lot. Just my opinion.
It would be great if it were available pre-painted. If you are doing pre-orders, I'm in.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Finally!! I love it!

The only thing I dont like is the edges, from the side it just looks like you put a rectangle piece of fiberglass on the trunk...I say round it out like the TRF or do a design similar to the black widow wings and I would buy it right now.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Looks great. I agree, the edges need to be rounded. I've been waiting for the TRF spoiler, but would get this one if it becomes availble first. A pre-painted option woud be great.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah on first glance it looked great, but now that everyone is bringing it up, the corners do need a little rounding, but other than that I love it. I think it would look great with the Viniatti Lip Kit... gives me goosebumps. Let me know when you are going to start preorders and if you are going to offer prepainted as well, I'm almost positive im in, pending final design. Good work!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by BLsurfer@May 8 2005, 01:01 PM
Yeah on first glance it looked great, but now that everyone is bringing it up, the corners do need a little rounding, but other than that I love it. I think it would look great with the Viniatti Lip Kit... gives me goosebumps. Let me know when you are going to start preorders and if you are going to offer prepainted as well, I'm almost positive im in, pending final design. Good work!
No problem! I'm going to post some of the new pics up later this week. and we will be rounding the edges to fit all potential customer needs and get it shipped out for production no later than next week. Also I will be opening up the pre-order list later this week also. Buisy, buisy, buisy...But I love it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.