Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey..

I bought an 05 not too long ago and my buddy recently picked up his 06. He got his from another dealer and he mentioned his came with a few free oil changes. Anyone know if this is something that's provided by Toyota on all TC purchases or just a goody thrown in by his dealer?

Thanks

· Registered
453 Posts
welcome to the site, illl let you know about before anyone else, but try the search function, this has been discussed...just a heads up

but to answer ur question yes u have 3 complimentary oil changes regardless of the dealer, and they can be used at any time, most use it for the first 1000 miles, 5000, and 10000 but u have the say in whenever

· Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by BryGuy@Jul 18 2005, 12:04 PM
Hey..

I bought an 05 not too long ago and my buddy recently picked up his 06. He got his from another dealer and he mentioned his came with a few free oil changes. Anyone know if this is something that's provided by Toyota on all TC purchases or just a goody thrown in by his dealer?

Thanks
Yeah they gave me the first 3 free and I bought the protection packages which gives you all your oil changes for free till 30,000 miles... which is pretty saweet! Sorry you missed the deal

· Registered
72 Posts
well from my dealer (Manhattan Beach Scion) i got 1 free oil change per year for 7 years. Free car wash every week for 7 years. Plus free shuttles to the airport and i can leave my car at their lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.