Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the site. There's only a handful of Ohio members here. I'm near Cincinnati. Where are you from?

·
Registered
180 Posts
cleveland (strongsville)
just bought tc in Akron
getting in 10 days im siked ( dont know how to spell )
yeah ne1 know of any shops around here?
my budy goes to a place about 30 min from me but i keep forgetin to ask where it is and what it is called

btw my tc is ssm

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I am from Ohio, just stationed out here at Camp pendleton in Cali. I am from Bridgeport Ohio. And I actually went to college at good ole KSU(Kent State). Wish I was there to see my family but I guess teh beach today was an ok 2nd place

·
Registered
11 Posts
guess where i am?!? anyone know of a good shop here in the nasty? ive been moddin with my buddy down in L-ville, but he's afraid that he'll mess up my car on the more serious mods because he is only familiar with workin on his stupid evo...or he's just lazy and uses that as an excuse

·
Registered
180 Posts
im a tC "tuner" in cle. so is my buddy he has a silver 07 lowerd idk on what k&n drop in and some blue neons. he is going to be going crazy soon on his car. (600 every 2 weeks) so im told

that will be one sick car if it is

·
Registered
180 Posts
im in strongsville (cuyahoga co)

i have a OS tag (same as this one)

posted bout 5 times havnt had much time to even check every thing new on this site let alone another one. but that is waht i plan on doing tonight ( first night not doing ne thing)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.