Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah, I am going to get my windows tinted for Christmas this year, and I live in Columbus, Ohio... Anyways, does anybody know the legal limit? I don't know much about window tinting, other than that people say "Mine are __ %"... I know this has something to do with the light that it allows in, but for say if it was 25%, does that mean it lets in 25%/cuts out 75% or the other way where it cuts 25%/allows 75% light to come in? Also, what do u think it will run me? Thanks! If anybody knows of any good places close to Columbus, I would like the names of those too! Have a good one!

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
I also live in ohio and i have been trying to find out what the legal tint limit is.

I went so far as to call the state government and ask them but the person i talked to who was at least 100 years old had no idea what i was talking about.

I would really like to know what the legal limit in ohio is.

Oh yeah and about the cost, it can cost you from $150 to $300 depending on how much you get done and where you get it done.

·
Registered
108 Posts
50% on the sides (doors). Whatever you want on any windows behind the driver.

I live in Cincy and got 50% on the sides and 35% on the back corners and back.

Look Here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.