Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey. what happened is scion in irvine was reserving for me a specific tC that was coming in. however, the people i called last week at scion of whittier called me back saying they were trying to do some wierd trade thing with irvine to get the tC i wanted. now im worried cuz the irvine dealership will think ive been making deals at other dealerships even after they are reserving one for me... so basically im worried irvine mite be angry and do bad things to my car
do you think they would do anything like that?

·
Registered
282 Posts
RFLMAO!!! some of you guys are hilarious!

First of all you reserved a tC at Irvine and you go to another dealer in whitter now they are able to get a tC you want from Irvine, why the #### didnt Irvine tell you they have the car you wanted on the lot in the first place? If they already had it, no reason to reserve it.

No they wont do #### to your car or anything. Just like beerandmytc says, they just want to make a sale like any other dealer.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by TrueSpin85@Jun 27 2005, 02:22 PM
hey. what happened is scion in irvine was reserving for me a specific tC that was coming in. however, the people i called last week at scion of whittier called me back saying they were trying to do some wierd trade thing with irvine to get the tC i wanted. now im worried cuz the irvine dealership will think ive been making deals at other dealerships even after they are reserving one for me free of charge... so basically im worried irvine mite be angry and do bad things to my car
do you think they would do anything like that?
you should not have anything to worry about. I really don't think they will even put two and two together.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.