Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Although I don't own a scion I spend a lot of time in one since my boyfriend owns one. I do believe his name on here is lucidspoon and for those of your who read his posts I hear I am mentioned every now and then. I am Sarah, the girlfriend who paid to get his windows tinted for christmas. I feel like this site is his other girlfriend and in order to be a better girlfriend I have decided to join this site and try to figure out why it excites him so much. Lord knows he has done plenty of things he could care less about to please me so I wanted to check this place out. I hope it is as much fun as he says it is and I also hope you all have a good weekend.

· Registered
7,758 Posts
Originally posted by steadfast_minx@Feb 17 2006, 12:53 PM
Lord knows he has done plenty of things he could care less about to please me so I wanted to check this place out.
The first time I read that, I thought you were implying that I didn't care about pleasing you! hah! Welcome to the site! See you in bed later!

· Registered
11,890 Posts
Welcome, lucidspoon is a good guy... I'm sure you'll learn to love all of us.

P.S. Wolo is lucid's pimp.

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey now no one better be my boys pimp. HA.

and Honey, thanks for the post. It made me laugh a little to loud considering I am in the library. But that is why I love you.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
She's hanging out with his other girlfriend to find out why he likes her so much. Sounds like a threesome in the making to me!

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
yeah, and we get WICKED JEALOUS.
welcome to our slice of heaven - xor.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
For his car or for himself?

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Originally posted by lucidspoon@Feb 17 2006, 04:12 PM
Welcome to the site! See you in bed later!
utter classic! ::loggin in mental catch phrase booklet::

Welcome. u definately sound like a great woman to ur man to try to enjoy what he enjoys to this extent.
to you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.