Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Toyota Japan have announced the 2nd generation of the bB (Scion xB in the US). This will very likely come to the stateside as an update to the xB that was first released in 2003. The bB is equipped with a new 1.5L 109hp engine or smaller 1.3L 92hp engine. 4WD is optional."

cant say the US xB will get an engine option or 4WD yet, and this is contrary to what we have heard we should be expecting, but it seems likely this is the replacement.
take a look all the way down the page, check out the "styling packages" - again, cant say we will get that here, but if we did, some of those look sick.

i give toyota a big fat thumbs way the f#ck up for this car. looks like i wait for the 07 model before i purchase.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Drift Motion@Jan 13 2006, 06:37 PM
but xB really should have a more powerful engine
just because you want one in it doesnt mean it should. it would defeat the purpose of the xB. it plays a very different role in our line up than the tC. and it's engine is just fine for it's intended design.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
that black one gives me a #### ##!

serioulsy, i got a ####.

looks good.

i can't wait to sell the fork out of those, and they will sell contrary to what phil says.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
put me on the list for the first 07 automatic we get in white.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^ werd.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Holy back end, Batman. Looks like some serious junk in the trunk. The overall styling looks good, but doesnt seem to flow with the car. ... I dunno - that's just from an artistic standpoint. And some wheel gap - sheesh, drive a freakin' truck under that sh1t.

But then again, I never really dug the xB to begin with. I like some of the modded ones, but hey, each to his own.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you know you want to roll with me in mine when i get it, keith.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I like the way that looks.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'll put you on my order list, kurker. one in each color?

marty - color me surprised, but you not having an opinion on something really blows my mind.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 14 2006, 05:58 AM
marty - color me surprised, but you not having an opinion on something really blows my mind.
I knew you would say that.
But seriously, I am undecided for right now. I think it could be cool looking if finished correctly, or could be hideous otherwise. I'm really not sure, though.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.