Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
613. hmm, i need to make a southern california run or something. actually, i just need some days away from the office so i can drive. perhaps tahoe. good day trip.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aside from the creak-like sound from the roof when angling over bumps and what not - nope. smooth and quiet. nothing but the sound of driving. and what a good sound it is.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jul 11 2004, 01:43 PM
aside from the creak-like sound from the roof when angling over bumps and what not - nope. smooth and quiet. nothing but the sound of driving. and what a good sound it is.
Oh well, im sure mine will also succomb to this "creaking" sound also. I hope it is not very pronounced, as the entire reason i traded in my Mustang was the fact that the interior was absolutly the loudest most shoddy feeling thing in the world. Toyota will mostly likely issue a service bulletin for this problem in the future.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Its not as bad as it sounds but you will definitely notice it the first time. And then you become aware. But first will come denial. Was that a, noooo it coudnt have been.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have about 450 on mine and haven't heard the creaking sound yet but I was in the same boat as TCrazy. I had a very noisy ford focus and would just cover up those noises with the radio.

·
Registered
730 Posts
1587 miles and counting...Have only a very minor rattle somewhere in the dash on the driver's side. Only noticeable doing under 30 w/ no radio on. No sunroof noises (except the inherent road/wind noise) to speak of. I'll be heading to Fresno this week, expecting to put on another 7-800 miles this week. I'll let you know if there are any other noises that arise.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Just broke 2K today, and I haven't even gone to Fresno yet!!! It's only Tuesday, I should be close to 3K by the weekend. Ahhh, the life of a sales rep. I sure am glad I love my car! Fellow road warriors, this sure is a fun car to drive every day. If you haven't gotten yours yet, go now. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
no noises, though Ive almost gone airborne once

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by 124AM@Jul 16 2004, 01:08 AM
no noises, though Ive almost gone airborne once

K, gotta' have the story! Start a thread on that one (if you don't mind)...hehe.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
130,000.... oh my scion? oh thats got 0 miles. waiting.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Jul 16 2004, 06:54 AM
K, gotta' have the story! Start a thread on that one (if you don't mind)...hehe.
1385 miles now...

Basically i was doing 65 in a 40mph zone (60 feels like 40 btw) and passed over this intersection. What I didnt realize is that there was a dip on the other side of the intersection (much like passing over a train track). Now if I wass travelling at a normal speed I prob would have a gotten a slight "G" rush. Doing 65? Well, you know...

·
Registered
181 Posts
i just went by the 500 mile mark on the way home from work today

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
2200 , only issue i have is that i work and cant just drive all day!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1284 as i pulled into work today. but i am off to santa rosa this weekend, so that should stack on a few more.

·
Registered
422 Posts
200 something. It must be Friday, I was almost too tired to drive it much...then went to the beach, got out for about 5 min, and was ready to go again!lol!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Got it Thursday evening (the 29th) and now have 717 on it.

Absolutely loving this car!!!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts