Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elk Grove Toyota Scion in Northern Califorina Presents 2005 Fall Festival!
October 2nd!Make your calendar!Food!Special Guests!More information will be given!Thanks you! See you soon! The parking lot is clear and we are gettin ready for the wave of scions.

·
Registered
68 Posts
how long is the event? Reason why i'm asking is that I'm actually goin to lake camanche for the weekend and probably on my way back on sunday i can stop by....

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Here's more info from Elk Grove Scion's site

You are invited for the largest Scion Bash in Northern California on Sunday October 2nd from 1pm to.........whenever...........featuring LIVE PERFORMANCE from one of the hottest band around........"Headrush" @ 5pm. Party starts @ 1 pm. Bring your Scions and meet your fellow Scion drivers![/b]

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I'm thinking I'll show up at some point. I figure I can take note of all the license plates of illegally modded cars...it might be useful information some day.

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
haha i hope he wouldnt narc, we all know what happens to snitches..."there's a lot of holes in the desert"

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
<-----writing a paper regarding the symbollism of the brooklyn bridge

·
Registered
41 Posts
^^want to write my paper too while you're at it?

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
for a price, and my work is gauranteed to achieve top scores

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
i need good advance notice, these works of art take time

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.