Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to order a replacement shoft knob adapter (the little plastic thing you screw in that converts from 8mm to 12mm threading) without buying a new shift knob?

I took my car into the dealarship to get some interior parts replaced and when I got the car back, my OBX Classic Leather Shift knob was barely holding on, it was spinning around. I took the shift knob off to find out that the plastic threading on the little adapter was completely torn off. I knew it was because of the dealarship, because I made sure that the knob was on tight before I dropped it off. (I don't want to take it back to the dealarship again because I have been back there like 4 times now and every single time they scratch/dent/break more than they fix and then act like it was there already) .

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
You auto or manual? I just got the leather shift knob today - i have an auto... Not exactly sure how to install it yet (haven't looked at the car or unscrewed it much). If it's the other of the 2 adapters, i'll give you mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.