Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking about getting the OBX pedals for my car. i have an automatic, but i was wondering how do you install them? do you have to drill anything or do they just slip on over the regular pedals?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have the OBX pedals installed for a manual and they look MONEY!!! Definitly buy them.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i might just get momo or sparco pedals when i have some cash to burn. These do look nice though, but there are other options.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I think i just found the pedals that i'm gonna buy.

Whaddaya think, Ed?

Also, if you wanna go with drilled alluminum, i'd definitely take a look at Sparko pedals if I were you. They have some really nice ones. Momo and Sparko are about the same price, most good pedals sell for about $50-60 bucks.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
yeah, they're both really nice. Check out sparco too.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i found a set of the OBX pedals on eBay and i emailed the seller and asked him how to install the pedals. he emailed me back and said that "These are designed to fit in place of the original pedals. You just slip the old ones off, and replace them with these OBX pedals." after getting answers from you guys where you said that they just slip on without any drilling, i believe you guys.
besides, i didn't know that you could detach the original pedals, but that's not an issue here. he obviously doesn't know what he is talking about.

·
Registered
116 Posts
kwiksilver, I don't think you detach the regular pedals. You take off the rubber outside and then slip the OBX pedals over top of it. Just requires a little elbow grease and soapy water.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh, i see now. ok, well as long as it is easy to do i'm all for it. thanks for clearing that up nrhanson and QSJ Ed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts