Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! wsup everyone? jus wanted to share some pics of my new tC...well it's actually a lil over 1 month old...ive been too busy drivin it around to take some decent pics n upload em...
...but i managed to get in a couple of shots...(sorry pics kinda small as well as lack of photography skillz)

if you look in the bak of this pic u can see my old baby...'92 Saturn uh something?
...haha...that car got 300,000+ on it...no joke im surprised it lasted that long..but it got me thru a lot...ah... the memories...

neways thas all for now...ill post some new pics with my mods...trd body kit, trd sport muffler, Enkei Super 7 18" rims...yada yada yada...all that good stuff...

· Registered
567 Posts
Nice Tc, from the looks of it, it looks like you live in NJ. Do you? I live in barnegat nj, by LBI, if you know where that is. I've been waiting almost 8 weeks now for my tc, but it should be here any day now and i cant wait! Enjoy your new tc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.