Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this isn't really a tC post per say, but I shot it while driving in a tC while in NYC Times Square for the very first time. Since I'm sure I'm not the only one who's never seen it for themself, I figured I'd share the experience.

http://lindhome.com/photos/11-5-05/MVI_2059.avi

Btw, speaking of the City, this stuff really freaks me out!! (This was shot in Philly, but it's still a huge city (like NYC) and they both do this!

http://lindhome.com/photos/11-5-05/MVI_1873.avi

*Figured I'd add something to the stale video section*

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Ahh times square at night... I usually don't go over that way when i'm in the city.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
We've got plenty of vents that do that here in NYC; in fact on West 56th street, which I exit onto from the West Side Highway every day, there are a couple right in the middle of the street with big pipes sticking up that are marked orange and white so people drive around them rather than into them. Huge amounts of steam (I hope it's steam and not something else) come out of them.

-Ed

·
Registered
539 Posts
i forgot the point of this video???...

·
Registered
172 Posts
vents in detroit do that, too... actually, i think vents in every big city do that.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
So now we have a visual on the term "sh1t hot."

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog@Nov 9 2005, 08:54 AM
We've got plenty of vents that do that here in NYC; in fact on West 56th street, which I exit onto from the West Side Highway every day, there are a couple right in the middle of the street with big pipes sticking up that are marked orange and white so people drive around them rather than into them. Huge amounts of steam (I hope it's steam and not something else) come out of them.

-Ed
yep, you just gotta love our state

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.