Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Thanks for posting this in the right section. Where in NYC are you? I can help you find one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
well i got mine at manfretti on hylan bl. there was a 6 week wait tho i'll get back to you with the taxes and fees

good luck peace

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
From my NRG teammates:
i havent heard too many good things about the SI, brooklyn, queens dealerships so i would recommend the next closet dealership...which is Neil Scion/Toyota in Lynbrook (Long Island), thas the dealership that marc aka redknight works at[/b]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by tcgonzo@Dec 13 2005, 09:21 PM
whats up guys? I have to say i got my tc at LEE's toyota scion on hillside ave& queens blvd. sales girl was great. no complaints.taxs and fees were 2035.81
what options did you get?

thanks for the info guys. i'm gonna try and visit those dealers over the weekend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by tcgonzo@Dec 13 2005, 09:21 PM
whats up guys? I have to say i got my tc at LEE's toyota scion on hillside ave& queens blvd. sales girl was great. no complaints.taxs and fees were 2035.81
If that's the same Lee's Toyota I'm currently dealing with (Queens Blvd in Jamaica), I'd have to disagree and say avoid it like the plague. I'm on my 9th week without a car and still do not have an exact date of arrival. The salesperson I originally dealt with no longer works there, I've been given 5 different ETA's, and the car has 'arrived' in a port twice. If their current time frame is correct (which I have no reason to trust), I will not receive my car until sometime next week which will be over 10 weeks from the day I put my deposit down.
And their customer support is horrendous. They did not call me once with an update. They didnt even tell me the saleswoman no longer worked there. I had to ask why they kept leaving messages with the manager who never seemed to be there.

Oh yeah, and I dont even live in NY! I went there because the average turnaround time for a 5 speed flint mica at the dealers I went to in NJ was 8 weeks (doesnt seem too bad now
) but Lee's claimed they had a cancelled order that was arriving in 3-4 weeks.

The whole experience has been so bad that if the car is not there by the end of next week or they dont offer me something worthwhile for the hassle I'll be pulling my deposit and get something besides a Scion even though the TC is the only car in that pricerange I'd like to buy.

Sorry for the longwinded post, but I had to get that out.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Try coming down to Central Jersey - Crystal Scion in Green Brook (Route 22), Dayton Scion on Rt 130 in North Brunswick... even DCH Brunswick Scion on Rt 1 in North Brunswick. These are all near me. Crystal has nice CS, and Dayton does too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This post might be a little late but, I bought mine at Smithtown Scion on Long Island, very friendly and helpful, see Vito great salesman, I also like the service I recieved from Sunrise Scion in Oakdale Long Island,

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just ordered my tC in Nautical Blue from Toyota World in Lakewood NJ, they seem not to interested in the sales of scions, very rude salespeople.... i can see myself waiting awhile to get this car in. Just wondering how long on average most people have waited to get a tC in from the Northeast

·
Registered
813 Posts
Does it really matter where to buy a TC ?
I mean if i understand correctly the price will be the same everywhere is that right ?
I'm plannin on getting one towards the end of the year and starting to collect info now...
SO what do you guys say ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.