Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my floridians I (ivandrios) will be moving to florida . I will be moving in Oct.
Trying to get some members to join this amazing club fill the application and feel the NRG!!

ScioNRG
Do you love your Scion as much as we do?
Interested in meeting others with the same interest and great taste in cars?
Do you want to have some Fun?
If answered YES to these questions then you might be interested in the fastest growing Scion Owners Team that is expanding across the USa.
So far we have over 300 members in NY, NJ, PA, CT, RI, MA, SC, AZ, CA, VA, TN, NH, TX, IN, MI, VT, and hopefully with all your help FlORIDA!!
There are no fees to pay, no catch to anything.
Only requirements are that you own a Scion and Love it!
We all get together at least once a month to meet each other, talk about our cars, and admire the uniqueness of each Scion.
Interested? Hope So!
If so, check out our Website
www.teamscioNRg.com
look around but make sure you fill out the online application % join!
You wont regret it!
WHAT MOVES YOU
NRG MOVES YOU

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
YA, where in florida?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well everywhere in florida
im moving to Port St. Lucie in october and the Blue Merlyn (scionlife s/n) will be in west palm beach.
just fill the application in teamscionrg.com for free and we'll keep you posted!
i need everyones help to bring NRG to florida!! it is a great crew up here in New York and i know Evolution and dynasty are big in florida but im sure theres room for NRG!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.