Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the Million Color LED kit from EcLites. Got it installed tonight!

Installation work done by Arcane Alchemy Customs (PM Me for details).

The Kit:

Running wiring through the Wheel Well:

Still running wiring, but it's on!

It Glows!

Videos:
Front Glow
Rear Glow
Walkaround
Installing the Wiring

· Registered
1,554 Posts
That looks pretty good.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're VERY bright, as well. The guy who installed it has the single-color LED bars under his tC, and it's only about 2/3 as bright as mine.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Look at the videos - they have the color change.

This one's not as blurry. With the flash off I have to have a steady hand otherwise it will blur.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The LED kit was $160 Shipped from EcLites and I paid $50 for the install from Arcane Alchemy Customs.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
South Jersey. If you want it, he can do it. Steve from Arcane Alchemy's a whiz with that stuff. He does it RIGHT.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Could you please PM me with a phone number I can contact him at? I want someone to do a proper wiring and install of the bi-xenon highbeam flip-up solenoids in my headlamps. Right now, they're not hooked up, so my bi-xenon is only working as single xenon. The lines are pink, green and black and I am in need of relays; the diagram for it is here (scroll to the bottom), but I trust an experienced person to do it over myself any day when it comes to electrical stuff; plus, I'm hoping he knows where to get the relays.

Anyway, if he does it the same time as fog lamp install, it will probably be easier job overall than doing both separately.

-Ed

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You got it. Anyone else in this region wanting stuff like this done, let me know!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.