Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down to the race track again this past friday 2/10/06. I was very happy when on my second run I was able to run a 15.175s 1/4 mile. Who needs a Super Charger?!!

My mods are: Ingen CAI, DC Sports Header, Blitz-Nur Spec Axle Back Exhaust, and Tein S-tech Springs

And I did all my runs on Stock Yokohama's!!!

The picture speaks for itself

Btw: I'm Car # 17

I'll post some pictures of my car and some other good runs of the night.

Thanks for your time!

· Registered
533 Posts
dude its BIG to watch...congratz...may I ask which RPM's you launched at and shifted???...powershift or no???...also are the yoko's a lot better then the stock Potenzas???...thx man

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
124 Posts
thats great man.. i cant wait to go to the track i have my cai from injen commin in megan headers s-pipe mid pipe and injen axle back exhaust.. i hope i an get those numbers.. or lower

nice looking ride

· Registered
11,890 Posts
Congrats lambi!

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to answer blazin chengy's questions:

1) I launch at about 3000rpm. I don't just pop the clutch but "quickly" let it out until I feel the car pulling. Only then do I go full throttle. Don't get me wrong, I still experience a lot of wheel spin, but I feel like the car is quickly building steam. Seems to work well for my reaction times too.

2) I did not Power-shift on any of my 1/4 mile runs.

3) I don't know if my Yokohamas are any better then the Bridgestones on many other tC's. I've never drag-raced any tC other then my own

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.