Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The winners of the November '05 Raffle have been selected and congrats & thanks go out to the following members!

2 Grand Prize Winners ($100 Sparks Scion Gift Cert):

Dmitry82
Kirill

4 Runner Ups ($50 Sparks Scion Gift Cert):

krdshrk
Obike
BUDDYFBABY
tCrease

Thanks again Ken from Sparks Scion for making this possible and for all of the great members of YSTC for your support!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
congrats! you lucky bastards.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
FRICK YEA!!! WWWWEEEEE! I always wanted to win one

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Congrats to the winners!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Congrats, guys! I think the "Top 100 posters" system is working pretty well...

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It does; however, I'm thinking about implementing a hack that will add a post length requirement for post counts - that will keep people from posting "nice!" or "me too" type responses to up their post count. I can only assume it will work w/ the raffle script at this point...

I also have a completely different idea for the next contest, but it will definitely require more work, but could be a lot more fun - I've done it on another site & it worked out well - that's all I'm going to say though

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Hey ken, if one of the $100 raffle winners doesn't report in let me know... I'll gladly use the extra $50

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Woohoo! Now to spend more money!

Post whoring pays off

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Dec 1 2005, 11:33 AM
I also have a completely different idea for the next contest, but it will definitely require more work, but could be a lot more fun - I've done it on another site & it worked out well - that's all I'm going to say though
Oooo, I'm intrigued...

^ This is exactly the kinda post-whoring you wanna eliminate

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Well, I know Dmitry82 post whored in a bad way. I'd like to think that my posts generally contributed and/or had some content of some sort

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Oohhhhh... what to spend it on.... Probably be gettin Door Sills.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I never win. The system is flawed. I hate you, Eric. You are still cool, Ken. Obike is allowed to win. Opinionate that. Ready? Go.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wow. I feel so lucky. I've only been up on here for a few days and won something. (Don't mean to rub it in). But if you only knew some of the bad luck I've been having with my car lately you'd breathe a sigh of relief too. Thanks to Eric and Ken for the gift. Its like Christmas is here early for me. Just like krdshrk I'm eyeballing the door sills.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.