Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i noticed that on my tC when i get out of the car. hear squeaks from suspensions i guess. then i tried to do again and yes i think it is the suspension or something that squeaks. it really annoys me! imagine getting out of the car while a hot chick lookin at you. then your car squeaks. *embarassing*<<

should i go visit the dealer?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
mine did that for a while, guess its normal it eventually goes away, I haven't heard it since and believe me when I say that I am sensetive to hearing anoying noises...I hate them with the highest degree of passion

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It's the springs in the parking brake. My Supra does it too. It never stopped a hot chick from wanting a ride in the car.

Of course, if you think your car is going to impress a girl, you really need to rethink male vs. female priorities and the shallowness of the women you are trying to impress.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Drive a porshe and girls will love you, your car is a status symbol of how much money you have. Mine does the little squeek too when I get out of the car or like the other day when I was taking my subwoofers out.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I know LOTS of quality women who are completely turned off by Porsches and Corvettes. They say the guy is DEFINITELY compensating for something, and they aren't talking about money.

You're WAY better off showing up in a decent four door that's clean inside, and taking her to a good restaurant and a show. Cars are really a guy thing. Oh, yeah, while you have her out, it's usually a pretty good idea to STFU about you, and let her do the talking. Most Porsche guys I have known were pretty into themselves and couldn't hold a conversation with any human being that wasn't centered around themselves, car styles (but not technology), or ball and stick sports. And OH, isn't my Porsche just soooo cooool. And don't I look soooo good in it. Yeah, women are impressed with Porsches. So impressed they walk the other way unless they are pure gold diggers.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hey, wait a minute. I disagree. I don't think of myself as shallow and I love a cool car as long as it comes with a quality guy. It attracts me to a guy who may have the same interest I have in cars. Many women appreciate cars.
Show up in a four-door, clean car, and take me out to a show and dinner, and I will probably be quite bored. And I don't go out to hear myself talk. I like a guy who can banter back and forth like a good tennis match.
Wait, weren't we talking about squeaky cars?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LOL. i guess i should just give time for the squeaky thing. ohh well,

IMO: girls wanted to drive my car /gg. They even wanted to have it in exchange of their 05 altimas and 05 civics and 05 eclipse. so I assume that out tC is a CHICK magnet. can you say something about it *easyrider?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yeah, I would like to drive your tC, too. You can never have too many tC's. I find mine is a GUY magnet. One good-looking car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.