Scion tC Forums banner

NOS installed.

4K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  zoltiz 
Originally posted by spydirweb@Sep 4 2004, 12:18 AM
NOS is cheap horsepower because it's only there when your canister is full and you're willing to DESTROY your engine. no matter how you install it the day you try to sell your car you'll say "why the hell did I install that?" Bang for the buck is good, but when that bang is your pistons melting to the block it's simply god damn stupid. I'm sorry if I offended any nos freaks here but seriously, nos is lame. afterburners are for jets.
Nitrous Oxide is 100% safe if installed and tuned correctly. - T

Originally posted by inevitablegod@Sep 4 2004, 02:21 PM

before you all go fist fighting each other in the damn streets over this NOS thing, we pause to remember the cardinal rule of this site - to each their own. so, for those who believe in all throttle/no bottle - dont install it. bottle freak? call calivortexrcr - cause it is apparent he has got that down. just dont start an argument over it.

nice setup, btw. looks sick.
perhaps you have forgotten that the reason this site exhists is so that people can discuss their opinions and foster intelligent and educational reasoning behind everything tC related. Theres no argument going on here, nobody has insulted anyone else. - T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.