·
Registered
181 Posts
not me.. but i believe LoopyLady_1 is from somewhere in VA.. not sure if it's
northern or southern?!?

·
Registered
793 Posts
From Roanoke (on I81 in Southwest VA)....about 1 hour North of VA Tech, if you know where that is.

By the way, WELCOME to the boards, gtalord!!! How North are you?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Fairfax....way up north from roanoke. sorry about the lateness of this response...but i've just been out driving alot ever since i got my tC,
, trying to hit 1,000 miles asap.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Just hop on the Blue Ridge Parkway....it's an awesome ride!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
driving the parkway from N. VA is a long slow drive... but a very nice winding curvy one at that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
nameis snowy im from baltimore maryland, i have white tc ,full body kit ,rear spoiler ,18'crome rims, trd srings and struts, customs leather interior,two tone black and carbon fiber. momo pedals,shift knob, trd exhaust,trd oil cap, trd radiator cap ,custom body graphics,carbon fiber door handel covers, carbon fiber door pillars, crome door sills,20% tint,waiting on cold air intake, carbon fiber hood and trunk. looking for lambo door kit,this will be a all out trick car

·
Registered
299 Posts
damn snowy... u must be a VIP customer at the auto parts shop

i'm moving to Falls Church.. next weekend..

·
Registered
793 Posts
BTW, for all you Northern VA folks...don't forget about the Skyline Drive event tomorrow!!!!

The weather should be awesome for it...and I don't know about the trees up North, but the ones here in Roanoke are definitely starting to flaut their fall colors.

·
Registered
12 Posts
NoVA here, Reston/Herndon/Chantilly area. Anybody looking for a fun road to drive head out to Rt 9 West of Leesburg and follow it to Charles Town WVa.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I live in Stafford (hour south of DC, hour north Richmond), just thought I'd say hi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
bethesda right here. i go to falls church like...every single day. if you want to meet up just go to eden center
. gotta love that viet food.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts