Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm up in Ohio at the present.. although i'm originally from Hawaii..

damn how i wish i was back home now!!!

one good thing about Ohio.. at least there's a Scion Dealership here.. not sure
if they've reached Hawaii yet

·
Registered
131 Posts
Actually, Hawaii was probably the first to receive them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by SWFLATC@Jun 30 2004, 09:13 PM
Actually, Hawaii was probably the first to receive them.
oh really.. damn i didn't know that..

although i do recall seeing xB's rolling around now that i think about when i was
back home in january (but they had Cali tags.. figured people were bringing them
over from the mainland)

opps.. disregard my earlier comment than

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
sup everybody, new to the site, waiting for my new black cherry tc to arrive (they said up to 1 month), anyways, representing NY, long island....seen too many boxes
around, time to change the lineup!

·
Registered
793 Posts
I've seen ZERO Scions on the road here in Roanoke, VA.

Can't wait for mine to come either, and for the "what's that car?" questions to start pouring in. Hehe.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1@Jul 8 2004, 04:44 PM
I've seen ZERO Scions on the road here in Roanoke, VA. 

Can't wait for mine to come either, and for the "what's that car?" questions to start pouring in.  Hehe.
I feel ya on that. I have gotten a number of neck breaking head turns, double takes, and "That car looks like is should have cost 30k+." I love that one. Its nice knowing that you are the first in your area with a car, but kinda bummy once other people start telling you they saw one here or there. But oh well. Its building a bigger community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What a day! I just bought my Scion tC and found this site! Actually I bought my Scion sight unseen (never had seen one for real until last Tuesday - it was being deliver to a customer at a dealship). I was shopping for a Camry/Avalon. When I saw the Scion I told the dealer that I wanted one.

They had one (unsold) of three coming into the country (Rochester NY). It was a basic setup with Ground-Effects, Black Mica 5-speed. I bought on Tuesday and picked it up this afternooon (it now has 110 mi :).

I've waited 20+ years to buy a car like this. I'm thrilled and I'm going to make it mine.

I look forward to hearing more from this site.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Let me be the second. Welcome. I bought mine sight unseen as well. Its kinda cool.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
let me be the first to stick my tongue at you

haha.. damn my luck.. maybe i should've just got that white/automatic tC that was
at my dealer's lot instead of ordering the silver/manual.. waaahhhhh

oh yeah.. welcome to the site gwowens

·
Registered
5 Posts
North Jersey here. Havent seen one tC around yet. Maybe if mine comes in on Friday like the guy told me, Ill have the only one around ..... but im sure that wont last long. Dont see many xB or xA around here either. Most people aourn here drive lexus, bmw etc. I even seen some clown driven around in a Bentley the other day, had a slammin girl with him. Makes me mad

·
Registered
37 Posts
whats up everyone, North Jersey here, Ordered my Flint Mica manual Tc about 10 days ago, suppose to be here on friday. I haven't seen any on the road around here at all. So i'm damn excited to get it, drive it around and have everyone looking at the NEW CAR that they haven't seen yet......

·
Registered
793 Posts

Wow..that's a quick turnaround on a manual Flint Mica!!!!

Hope you get it soon, hun!!! When you do, I want pics!!!!

Edit: In my shock that you're getting such a fast turn-around, I failed to welcome you to the board so....WELCOME!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts