Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

North American Motorsports Now Sponsoring Your Scion tC.com

North American Motorsports is proud to be a new sponsor here on Your Scion tC.com. Below are some of the items we currently have for sale for the Scion tC on our website. We run new sales every month, and we are continually expanding our product line.

Monster Motorsports M2 Intake System

Monster Motorworks M2 Intake System

Monster Motorworks Engine Dampers

Monster Motorworks Engine Dampers

Monster Motorworks Rear Strut Bar

Monster Motorworks Rear Strut Bar

Zeta Products Console Cushion Pad

Zeta Products Console Cushion Pad

H&R Sport and Race Springs

H&R Sport Spring Kit
H&R Race Spring Kit

Shipping: Standard shipping on our website is via UPS Ground to the continental U.S. If you need an expedited shipping quote, or live outside of this region, please contact us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS for a shipping quote.

Tax: A 6% Sales Tax will be applied to all orders within or shipped within the state of Connecticut.

How To Order: All orders can be placed directly through our website by following the links above. We accept VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover and Paypal through our secure checkout. We also accept Money Orders, which can also be placed directly through our site. There is a button on the payment page for Money Order payments.

Questions: If you have any questions at all please feel free to reply to this thread, send me a PM, or contact us via one of the means below.

Email: [email protected]

Toll Free Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS (626-6867)
Monday-Thursday: 10AM-7PM EST
Friday: 10AM-5PM EST

Instant Messenger:
AIM: NAMtrsprts
Yahoo: NAMtrsprts
MSN: [email protected]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Plissken@Oct 27 2005, 09:50 PM
Always glad to see new sponsors here. Welcome and thank you.
We are glad to be here!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
What does that cushion pad really do? It looks like it would just get in the way of my leg....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by krdshrk@Oct 28 2005, 10:51 AM
What does that cushion pad really do? It looks like it would just get in the way of my leg....
The cushion pad was actually designed for the new Mustang, but some Scion tC owners were complaining about not having a place to rest their leg. People who take the tC on long trips like the product. I have not personally tried it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.