Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yoursciontc.com presents the first annual norcal tc owners lap around the bay. about 350 miles from start to finish, this loop takes us out of sacramento, east towards the bay, south to san jose, north to frisco, across the golden gate bridge, down to vallejo, and back to sacramento. there are several meet points throught the day so people can join in the run where it suits them. details can be found by clicking the banner on the front page, or by going to the event calendar. (finally, something besides birthdays).
the boys at Scion have decided we are worth the gamble, and they are coughing up the exposure and some loose coin to help fund the event. so i can say i have scion as a sponsor. sick.
if you can make it out, we really want a huge turnout. follow the link to the registration process. let us know you are coming out. and of course, ask questions.

the date is set for october 24th.

http://yoursciontc.com/events/

·
Registered
228 Posts
sunday.... that's great

even though i don't think i will have my car yet, i'll still come out to GGB to meet ya all and take loooots of pictures

great job, inevitablegod

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Unfortunately for me, yoursciontc's first "official event" is about 2,500 miles away...

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Sounds awesome, Damon.

Now I'm completely torn: my mom's birthday is on Oct. 22, and I'll be down in Santa Maria for that. I supposed I can drive the 700 mile round trip on Fri-Sat and then the run on Sun. I'll double the mileage currently on my tC in three days.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^ so would i.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by imasaf@Sep 22 2004, 09:15 PM
Ah... this sounds so fun... Too bad i'm so far away....
you are not so far away. if you come up for the event, i will put on your sway bar the night before...

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I guess you're right... Where am I gonna stay if I come up the night before??? I guess I could always try out the conversational space in my Scion.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey, i tried it out one night on my drive to socal last time. surprisingly comfortable. crashed for 5 hours.
i'm just trying to work on getting you up here for it. once you say you will, then we can find a place for you...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^^ see? wolo agrees. he's going to drive 700 miles in a few days to get back here in time to drive more miles with us. he's hoping for the status of "madman", but if you come up, you win the mileage battle, and he gets beat by a girl. hehe.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod+Sep 23 2004, 11:11 AM-->QUOTE (inevitablegod @ Sep 23 2004, 11:11 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-imasaf
@Sep 22 2004, 09:15 PM
Ah... this sounds so fun...  Too bad i'm so far away....
you are not so far away. if you come up for the event, i will put on your sway bar the night before... [/b]
your not THAT far away.

d- sounds like a reason to get out the tables and the what-ever and have a pre-party. just sayin'

I suppose we would need a place to do that. any takers?

1 - 20 of 136 Posts