Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All

I just got a new tC and I have one problem. I am a noob when it comes to cars. But I want to make mine nice. What recommendations do you guys have? What order should I modify it at (as in rims first, otint, lower etc.). I am a student on a limited udget so I cna only afford one mod at a time.

Any suggestions would be nice.

BTW it's an automatic (I live in Los angeles... traffic) flint mica colored with the trd exhaust, door sills, ipod ready pioneer (the one short of 6 in dash with the knobs not buttons) and i got the alarm.

Sorry if I sound like a noob... help me to not be one =]

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,530 Posts
Not to be mean but search there have been others like you and they asked the same question. I am replying b4 other people get mad at ya but i understand that you are new i was there once. Personally i think you should go performance first but once again it is your car do what you want.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first time on a forum to so i was not aware of the search option... thank you.

I am not to into performance as much as looks because I would rrather look good and go slow than look stock and go fast heh

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the tips guys... I was actually thinking of going for tint first (they charge $90 for the whole thing).. still not sure about what % though. Then I was thinking of lowering it... probably with the TRD springs unless people suggest any better ones? I also wanted to change the grill but I havent seen any that have caught my eye just yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.