Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hello, am welcome to the YSTC.com. Are you planning on getting a TC? Also, is your friend registered on YSTC.com?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No hes not on any forums i believe...ill ask him if hes on any. I just got a 2006 cobalt SS/SC a few months ago (love it) but maaan thoes tc's make me look twice. Are there any turbo kits out for you guys yet?...if so what are the numbers it will be putting down. BTW im not here to troll.

·
Registered
135 Posts
beautiful man!!!
too bad you didnt live close. i am having a nor-cal meet with a couple of other forums and we are going to a dyno test first here in Sac. then drive up to auburn for a bite to eat at round table. anyway, i would love to see that thing on the dyno. you wont beable to keep up with the LS1's, but im sure you'll beat most of the J-bodies there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Yeah there are multiple turbo setups for our car. There is also the Supercharger. I would love to find a SS to run against sometime. What kinda numbers do they put down?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well with my CAI im runnin 218/210 rite now. Im saving up for my piggy back kit from intense which will put me at roughly 265/245. I dont know if you have heard any news about the GM staged kits commin out, but all us over at cobalt ss.net are pretty sad by the numbers there putting out for the kits, so most of us are goin aftermarket instead. The intense kit is 250$ cheaper and puts down 25 more WHP. Does TRD have any turbo kits that are warranteed like the GM's kits?

·
Registered
71 Posts
no they dont have warrantied turbo kits. Only warrantied Supercharger kits putting down 200 WHP. Not to bad. I am pretty happy with mine. What state you in?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.