Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dude, everytime i see another TC, i always wave or give a thumbs up the driver. they either never look at me or dont return it. WTF??? am i the only real TC enthusiast in my area or something??? what r ur guys experiences?

· Registered
136 Posts
i know what u mean.... like i'll be driving if i DO see another tC i try to get their attention somehow. oh wellz.

· Registered
339 Posts
i do the same, i have gotten some responses back thou

· Registered
339 Posts
those people arent real tc lovers...they just drive around thinking they really love their cars but they dont, they just bought them because scions whole idea is how easy it is to "hook up" these cars ...

they are fake!

· Registered
126 Posts

I understand you, but it's ok. We're the few and the proud
and if you happen to see ones w/ yoursciontc.com stickers on, you'll for sure get a wave back
because it could be me driving

· Premium Member
14,849 Posts
I'll definitely be looking to see if people are waving at me. (I'm picking my tC up tonight!!) I don't know how many tC's I'll see though, because I haven't seen too many in my area. That's good though. I like having something that's rare.

· Registered
105 Posts
yeah i usually don't wave or anything because i'm afraid of being rejected.but the one time i did, this cute girl in a white one just happened to wink and then took off down the interstate.so we played tag and it was quite fun.i figured i won't wave anymore just so i dont jinx myself.

· Registered
1,097 Posts
I've noticed more people being nice in xBs and xAs than in other tCs. I dont know why, but the other poeple around here with tCs think their's is better than mine or something so they just either ignore me all together, or just pretend they dont see the white hotness on the road

· Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by Norma@Aug 11 2005, 01:25 PM
I wave.. only a few have waved back. Some tC'ers don't even look at you.. i feel like throwing something at them hehe
norma: which part of the bay area are you from, or rather, which area do you drive most in? I'll wave to you

· Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by Norma@Aug 11 2005, 02:55 PM
hey. I always drive from gilroy to milpitas and palo alto. I'm all over the place. 101, 280, 680 and 85
cool! i'm always around these too. and hey! I'll be on 101 north bound from sj to mt.view between 4-4:30 most days! if anyone happens to be there and wants to wave
i'll be there to wave back!

· Registered
38 Posts
do you guys not have friends? i'm one of those people, i dont think i have ever gotten a wave, but would not wave back if i got one, i'd look at you like who the f are you? anyway, just my opinion, nothing personal, just seems kinda wierd that some of you are bent out of shape cuz you didn't get waved at, and just cuz you don't wave back does not mean that you do not love your car and/or are not a tc enthusiast, that's just lame, get a life, did you ever wave at people who drove the same car that you did before you got your tc? i hope not, the only time i would wave back at someone in a tc would be if its a cute chick

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by garrett420@Aug 11 2005, 04:23 PM
do you guys not have friends? i'm one of those people, i dont think i have ever gotten a wave, but would not wave back if i got one, i'd look at you like who the f are you? anyway, just my opinion, nothing personal, just seems kinda wierd that some of you are bent out of shape cuz you didn't get waved at, and just cuz you don't wave back does not mean that you do not love your car and/or are not a tc enthusiast, that's just lame, get a life, did you ever wave at people who drove the same car that you did before you got your tc? i hope not, the only time i would wave back at someone in a tc would be if its a cute chick
you sir are no fun. no fun at all. no waves for you.

· Registered
1,533 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Aug 11 2005, 12:00 PM
There's a thread on this already...
OMG! YA THINK?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.