Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive had the car about two weeks and I Niteshaded my tails the other day and got a chance to take some pictures. I used the entire can of Niteshades and i did a few coats of clear. Any and all opinions welcome.

And because i figured someone would ask, here's a couple with the lights on. Couldnt get any with the brakes on because i was by myself taking the pictures.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Car looks good, like those tailight

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. As far as how legal they are i dont have a clue, probably not legal at all though. Im not the least bit concerned, this is now the 4th car ive Niteshaded and ive been pulled over numerous times and have never had the tails mentioned and all of those cars were tinted as well. Guess it just depends how big of an ass the cops in your area want to be.

The Niteshades arent hard to use if your good with a spray can. You just have to have patience, go slow, and be careful not to overspray and cause runs. Not sure how it compares to vinyl, i like the look of the Niteshades so i just stick with that.

The tint isnt legal either. Its a Maryland temp tag but i live in Pennsylvania and the rule is nothing on the front windows at all, doesnt matter how light or dark it is. But like the tails, ive had all my past cars tinted and have never had a problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.