Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

clicky clicky

there are alot of sites that says lots of stuff. this is a link to a google search for Nissan Cube

popular mechanics dot com
2007 Nissan Cube

The Cubist Movement: A cubic car for non-squares.

Nissan has an answer to the Scion xB. The appropriately named Cube has been on sale in Japan since 1998. You can expect the second-generation Cube here in two years as an '07. In Japanese trim, the 2359-pound Cube boasts 97 hp and 100 ft.-lb. of torque from a 4-cylinder engine. Cube Cubic models are essentially stretched-wheelbase models that allow for a third row of seats. You can expect we'll get that model too

·
Registered
228 Posts
imo looks ugly.
though i don't dig xb either.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Maybe if it was bigger and bigger engine, but its too cute for me.

·
Registered
409 Posts
i dont understand why nissan would do this, havent all the ppl into that sorta shape of car mostly bought theres alrdy? xB and element, sigh to make it worse the cube looks worse, newayZ it better have competitve pricing =)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Originally posted by phammerz@Oct 12 2004, 06:00 AM
i dont understand why nissan would do this, havent all the ppl into that sorta shape of car mostly bought theres alrdy?
exactly... Nissan's way too late on this... The fad's fading in Japan from what I've read, which means its life span here is getting shorter by the day...

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by phungy@Oct 12 2004, 02:02 PM
oh i didnt know it was 3 row seating...crazy...
They can afford it in Japan. I think I saw an equivalent of Pontiac Vibe (JDM Toyota Voltz) with 3rd row seats. Some scary stuff...

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by Eric+Oct 12 2004, 08:00 AM-->QUOTE (Eric @ Oct 12 2004, 08:00 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-phammerz
@Oct 12 2004, 06:00 AM
i dont understand why nissan would do this, havent all the ppl into that sorta shape of car mostly bought theres alrdy?
exactly... Nissan's way too late on this... The fad's fading in Japan from what I've read, which means its life span here is getting shorter by the day... [/b]
which is why the xB is going away in 06, and be replaced with something different. just in time to stay ahead of the trend.
go toyota.

·
Registered
614 Posts
there's no trunk with the 3rd row seats.

also i think as an option, no better yet, a standard feaure for the nissan cube should be a gamecube video game system in the car. and for the xb, it should have an xbox system in it. see the reasoning?....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.