Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only drove the car a bit and never really got used to the inside, so i was wondering what the seats do. I hear that the back seats can be folded down. I heard that the front seats can be folded so they connect to the back seats. Can you guys give me a better understanding of that(wanna know if i can nap in it).

Sorry for posting two topics, just didnt want to include this in my other one.

eLOT

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
I haven't slept in mine yet, but others here have... The rear seats fold down for more cargo space & they also tilt back to 45 degrees... To do what you mentioned w/ the front seats you'll want to move them all the way forward, remove the head rest, and recline them all the way back... then you can sit in the back seat & stretch your legs out...

·
Registered
282 Posts
Originally posted by Eric@Oct 21 2004, 01:45 PM
I haven't slept in mine yet, but others here have... The rear seats fold down for more cargo space & they also tilt back to 45 degrees... To do what you mentioned w/ the front seats you'll want to move them all the way forward, remove the head rest, and recline them all the way back... then you can sit in the back seat & stretch your legs out...
very simple....well said!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
i havent done that yet.. havent had the chance... but maybe soon if i can maybe talk a girl into "trying out the feature" with me

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm actually going on a camping trick tomorrow night, and I'm going to spend at least one night sleeping in my tC with a friend. I'll let you all know about comfort.

·
Registered
113 Posts
i keep my back seats tilted back all the way..i like the way it looks...plus its more comfortable..... anyways...you can aways put the back seats all the way down, throw a blanket on the top of the seats, a pillow....and a hot blonde and your good to go!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for the picture ambition.

What about the back seat. When you fold the seats, do they fold to a straight line? does the back become completely flat? A simpler question would be, can 2 people sleep back there?

eLOT

·
Registered
299 Posts
widthwise, you could get 2 people in there but with tall people your legs would probably be sticking out. mine do not fold down to a perfect 180 degree angle but its relatively flat.. if you wanted numbers i'd say about 165-170 degrees

·
Registered
414 Posts
Haha, Slept in my TC lastnight, was visiting my friend at college, at a party and didnt feel like walking 2 miles back to his dorm to sleep on the floor, so i just folded the front seat all the way down, and climed in my sleeping bag, Super comoftable!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.