·
Registered
5,363 Posts
sounds good to me

·
Frequent Flyer
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
awww WTF. thanks for telling me socal. otherwise i prob would have spent like 2 hrs researching these only to figure that out :p looks like im backto the enkeis. though now im geared for the gun metal's

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
they still make them, and ill let you know tonight about what we were talkin about

·
Frequent Flyer
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Ill ask PTuning for a price quote. I think I have ruled out getting any bronze rims. :/ Just a little too rice for me. and gunmetal will loook better. ANd now im leaning more towards rims with more spokes > 5. like the Weapons!

Ok heres a super noob question. Wouldnt rims be more opt to snapping by how thin the spokes are? like if i took a turn real sharp wouldnt the already really wiry spokes just snap?

·
Frequent Flyer
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
SO a few more concerns have jumped up. Seeing as I have a '07 tC my TPMS warning light will never go off if i dont fork over the cash and do the swap. <_< There are no gentle ways to disable this feature and it is "unlawful" SO i will get a quote from walmart on taking out the old sensors (i dont care how wallyworld treats the old rims once i get the new ones. once they give me the old TPMS sensors ill just tell PTuning to add mount them along with the tires. SOund good? :yes: the Weapons are compatible with the sensors. right? :unsure:

·
Frequent Flyer
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
haha thanks nexus but holy sh!t!! $230 a piece for those? I think ill stick with the weapons. which seem to be getting pushed farther and farther down the list of mods :/

61 - 80 of 81 Posts