Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 989 Posts

·
Frequent Flyer
2007 Scion tC
3,744 Posts
Well it's about time I made a honor thread to my most loved car. I had to wait awhile and add some mods so that it wouldn't be completely naked to your eyes. Well here goes. I bought my '07 Nautical Blue back in March. Bought it 26,000 miles on the clock, garage kept, and debadged and 20% tints all around. On the fifth day I owned it (and the eighth day i had my license!) I got pulled over because VA laws can't exceed 50% tint. Wasn't too happy bout that. Over the summer i accumulated a few decent modifications (enough to atleast stand out from the masses) and well now I can justify making this thread because I finally installed my new spoiler. Enough talking! Pics!

LED's. Blue interior too

MENG HIDs 6K

VINIATI :naughty:

Well, there it is. Plenty more to come. Suggestions and tips are welcome. Enjoy!

·
Registered
484 Posts
the viniati spoiler looks good.

·
AWD V8 KILLER!
6,400 Posts
Im surprised how the Viniati came out. I thought I would think it looked disgusting. But it doesnt look to bad on there color matched. Still not my favorite, but very good.

Now lower it! And yes, paint the stockies.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I think that spoiler would look good if you slammed the ride and got a nice set of 18's to go with it. something like this:

Now, I'm not all about slammed tC's, but that spoiler begs to be on a tC that is for show, not go. With that being said, its a nice car. I don't see many tC's in that color that are modded, so good job!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Where in VA do you live?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Those Drags are nice imitations, but if you're gonna go big, go for the originals:

Work VS-XX :yes:

·
I believe in Evo's...
4,117 Posts
Very nice nickifer not a cig fan of the vinati but its not my car either so...

·
Frequent Flyer
2007 Scion tC
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
QUOTE (AZ TC @ Oct 13 2009, 11:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=499247
Now, I'm not all about slammed tC's, but that spoiler begs to be on a tC that is for show, not go. With that being said, its a nice car. I don't see many tC's in that color that are modded, so good job![/b]
Thanks for the compliments. Yea, mine defienently wont be a go car cause its (sorry to say this) and auto.
QUOTE (FiretC @ Oct 14 2009, 08:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=499314
Where in VA do you live?[/b]
Around Fredericksburg
QUOTE (SoCal Tc @ Oct 13 2009, 09:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=499212
drop/painted stockies[/b]
GIVE ME YOUR STOCKIES

Thanks for all the compliments! and input for new rims (vicious socal and AZ)! HAha. Wire type rims arent my fav. except those enkei's socal linked were sick. :naughty: i like the 5 spoke types. i guess like the (EMX Super 7's?) that are optional. thanks for all the compliments on the viniati. tho now my hatch is a b!tch to lift up. i guess i need to work out. :flex:

·
Frequent Flyer
2007 Scion tC
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
trying to decide what to start saving up for next. drop or exhaust. any advice???

·
Registered
484 Posts

·
FLD w/ H8
3,439 Posts
Looking... excellent nick. I like the spoiler, and i see you decided not to sell it to me? lol. Drop is expensive, especially if your not doing it yourself. I spent about $700 and im diy so prepare to wait a while for that.

·
Frequent Flyer
2007 Scion tC
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUOTE (Vask @ Oct 15 2009, 09:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=499724
Looking... excellent nick. I like the spoiler, and i see you decided not to sell it to me? lol. Drop is expensive, especially if your not doing it yourself. I spent about $700 and im diy so prepare to wait a while for that.[/b]
Haha sorry about not selling it. Damn I didnt know drop would be THAT much! Well looks like ill be waitng awhile or find something else to dump my money into.

and socal only 750 per rim??? pshh my stockies cost more than that!

·
Registered
846 Posts
QUOTE (Vask @ Oct 15 2009, 05:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=499724
Looking... excellent nick. I like the spoiler, and i see you decided not to sell it to me? lol. Drop is expensive, especially if your not doing it yourself. I spent about $700 and im diy so prepare to wait a while for that.[/b]
700? What's your suspension setup?

1 - 20 of 989 Posts