·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday, Feb 4th, 1pm
Famous Pub & Sports Palace
2947 N Druid Hills Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329

When's the next Atlanta meet going to be? I want to show off my tC's new shoes. I know I narrowly missed the last one.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
It should be about the middle of next month. Valentine's Day isn't on a weekend so if anybody was to hav plans they shouldn't interfere. Also, if you want to have a meet just post up a date, place and time and we'll see what we can do about coming.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 26 2006, 03:38 PM
Sunday, Jan 29th, 2:30pm, The Loop Pizzeria - general Scion meet, not our usual tC group:

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=99884

I'll be there, most other YSTC tC-ers will be out of town.
I am going to have to pass on this one. F'ing tooth pull last week is still bothering me. I'll be on some meds, you know, the kind that are better taken when you don't drive.

Still good for next Saturday if anyone is up to it!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Date / time / place finalized.

Saturday, Feb 4th, 1pm
2947 N Druid Hills Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329

We expect to see couple new faces this Saturday, so be nice.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 30 2006, 08:16 AM
I'll try.

Sorry we won't see you there this time, simplespirit.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
simplespirit, just line the seats with plastic and try to drive more or less in a straight line. Or, better yet, get someone else to drive you to the meet. But make sure you are there

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 30 2006, 07:04 AM
simplespirit, just line the seats with plastic and try to drive more or less in a straight line. Or, better yet, get someone else to drive you to the meet. But make sure you are there
Ha, I wish it were that simple. They actually called today and told me they rescheduled me to Friday morning, so there's no way I'll be able to make it now. As much as missing it will suck, I want this crap fixed. I've been to 8-10 different doctors and dentists since the 1st and I'm fed up and just want it solved.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Jan 30 2006, 05:16 AM
Date / time / place finalized.

Saturday, Feb 4th, 1pm
2947 N Druid Hills Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329

and if you can't be nice, you have to buy the beer!

Dan

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.