Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, new to the board (thanks to zoltiz, referred me from n00blife). Where/when do you guys want to have the next meet in the Atlanta area?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Welcome to the site, and you are welcome with all this scionzoo referral deal

When and where - not sure yet, we are waiting for Dan (GA_tC) to come back from Dull-ass, then we'll think of something. We usually get together in Decatur / Toco Hills plaza, in Famous Bar - seems to be in the middle for everybody.

When are you scheduled to get the car?

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No idea, they said about a month... I'm right at the two week period now. Thank god for the SouthEast inventory list, since you can see what's been alotted to the SE, color, options, etc so you know what all is available.

The dealership I've been going through is awesome, it's Reinhardt Scion in Montgomery (Alabama resident, didn't wanna be double taxed if I bought it at the Marrietta(sp?) Scion).

·
Registered
45 Posts
Make sure and bug the hell out of them about when exactly you'll have your car. Don't let them put you on a back burner. As for a meet, we didnt talk about it, but any of the first 3 weekends in December are good for me since otherwise, I'll have flown south for winter.

What color is the tC? Black, FM and Silver are taken.

Edit: and GT > Auburn

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bah, GT sucks
Last I checked Auburn was undefeated and GT had... what was it... 4 losses? Not much better than UGA's 2

I'm probably going to have to hide from you guys after this

Actually, I don't particularly care what the color is as long as it isn't Azure or Black Cherry. I was shooting for a FM, BP, Silver, or White. I'd love an Indigo Ink though.

I've also been talking with the dealership, they haven't been able to secure me my tC yet. I've been calling them once a week and the guy is an Auburn fan as well. He's been quite helpful actually
Most of the tC's they get in are automatics, and they are having problems getting manuals of any type in.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Eh, Stone Mountain. For anyone who's lived in the ATL area awhile, it's probably gotten pretty old. Plus, I don't know any of the Celica folks...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Nov 29 2004, 08:58 AM
I'll be in Orlando on 11th. On the 18th, on the other hand, Southeastcelicas.net is having their annual xmas meet. http://www.southeastcelicas.net/forums/ind...t=ST&f=27&t=847

Not that I know any of the people there, but it could be fun to meet them and try not to get in a fight
Interesting. I wish I was open minded enough to enjoy it! But I looked at the Celicas and found them wanting. Thanks for the notice, but I'll pass this time.

:-(

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I guess I'll see you all next year then.

Or... What about this weekend (Dec 4th and such).

·
Registered
372 Posts
Would love to meet on the 4th, but I have a date with Fry's. Those SOBs gave me a $50 rebate on a hard drive, but the rebate was a day off. I want my
money!!! You can't do this by phone. Physical presence, used in an intimidating way, is the only way.......

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
You can Fry's to the meet, come by after a date, before a date, or we can move the meet to Fry's. Don't see a problem here.

·
Registered
372 Posts
An extraordinarily large PC/electronics store located north on I-85. Probably twice the size of a Sam's Club. Can be addicting if they don't stiff you on a rebate!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I guess we are moving the meet to Dec 4th / Gwinnett Place Mall?

Looks like everybody is ok with the date/time. Care to confirm, people?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Should be fine with me as long as I don't decide otherwise after my g/f gets back on Thursday...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'll meet up with you on the 18th even if some of the others can't. I doubt I'll be doing anything important.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.