Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my names is Anthony and im located in central cali. I just finished negoiating a price with the dealer for a super white 2006 TC. The options i picked out were the fog lights, rear spoiler, oem, body kit, and the 18" wheel package. I have a question though i was thinking of also purchasing the TRD strut and springs, with the 18" rims what will the drop be and will i have any camber issues. Thanks

· Registered
5,132 Posts
No camber issues, especially if you make sure the dealer does an alignment on it after the drop (which they are supposed to do anyway).

-Ed

· Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by UrbanAdolescent@Feb 12 2006, 06:26 PM
hey guys my names is Anthony and im located in central cali. I just finished negoiating a price with the dealer for a super white 2006 TC. The options i picked out were the fog lights, rear spoiler, oem, body kit, and the 18" wheel package. I have a question though i was thinking of also purchasing the TRD strut and springs, with the 18" rims what will the drop be and will i have any camber issues. Thanks
welcome to the site!!! i didn't know you could negotiate. i thought it was all pure pricing?!?!

· Registered
1,395 Posts
lip spoiler is allot better looking then pedestal IMO. Nice job. i heard from the dealership i went to that people can't negotiate the price of the car it's self because thats pure pricing, but they CAN negotiate the price of the accessaries.

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
not this pure pricing discussion again.

oh, wait maybe people don't know.

Originally posted by scion dot com
WHAT IS PURE PRICING? 
Our goal from the start was to change the conventions of the auto industry. We set out to create an affordable, unique & sophisticated vehicle. We wanted to create a new environment for people to purchase a car in - the kind of place where you're not sold a car, but rather where you would go to buy a car. Simple, straightforward & convenient - that's Pure Price.

Here's how it's done: Scion's Pure Price purchase experience means no haggle, no hassle. The price you pay for all products and services offered equals the dealership's posted and advertised price.
and this applys to accessories too. if the dealership you are going to is in compliance.

so, conrats on the car.

out of curiosity, what were the prices and equipment on the two cars at the different dealerships. i bet you a dollar the cars had different stuff on them.

enough of this hating. i am just jealous that i work at a dealership and didn't get any better deal than anybody else off the street.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im from Hanford, The first dealership asked 21,140 out the door and the second asked 19,800 out the door. The options are ground affects, fog lights, 2 in 1 carpet and cargo mats, pioneer AM/FM/CD Deck, 18" inch rims, rear lip spolier, and some other things i cant remember at the moment.

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Everyone's new sometime. Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.