Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO THERE PEOPLE, HOW YALL DOING? WELL i JUST GOT MY tC yesterday, and I'm lovin this thing....

and this is kind of off-topic, but is there any good shops where I can get a good deal to get my windows tinted?

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Welcome. Congrats. Hey another Jerseyan! Close by too.

What color did you get?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
- Nautical Blue
- Pedestal Spoiler
- Fog Light Kit
- Rear Bumper Aplique

I kinda regret getting the Pedestal Spoiler, and was wondering If I can get an aero kit w/o removing the spoiler. Is it going to make my car look ugly??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks a lot man. imma post some pics soon as it stops raining, and I don't feel like taking a pic, because it's freakin cold out.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Heh.. another NB owner... and so close by too...

Yeah, OEM Lip kit looks great.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for da welcome guys. are there any more body kits for scion tC that looks tight? Sorry for asking a lot of questions. This is my fiRst car, and I waNt it to look awesome

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I'm not a big fan of body kits, but if I had to buy one, I'd probably get this one:

http://krazykustomzonline.com/product_info...roducts_id=3628

Reminds me of the SCCA race cars... good stuff, btw.

The Kaminari is nice too... but I don't like the spoiler or the reverse cowl (those don't come with the kit though).

The factory kit looks nice too, but I've said it before... it's really subtle, so much that you wouldn't notice it if you weren't very familiar with the look of the tC.

There's a few more kits out there, but I'm not sure I like any of them. Good luck finding what you're looking for, though.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
OEM Kit is great - not too flashy. Other kits like the Kaminari kit are very flashy and expensive. I wouldn't put it on around here, the way the roads are

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey fellow Jerseyans, Jerseyites? NJ'ers? lol welcome and congrats on your new tC.

As for the tint, a lot of peeps is recomending auto image on rt 1 in edison (isnt that by where you are?) I bought madico tints there before but never really had anything done by them so i cant tell you about their quality of work. let me know when you get yours done coz i want mine done as well.

As for the Pedestal spoiler, Im not so much into it myself but mine has it along with the ground effect kit. Oh well... but it looks hot anyway...

goodluck on your tC!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Auto Image? These guys? http://www.autoimagegroup.com/

They're close... I've seen their store. Maybe I'll try them. Thanks for the recommendation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Jan 4 2006, 10:04 PM
Auto Image?  These guys?  http://www.autoimagegroup.com/

They're close... I've seen their store.  Maybe I'll try them.  Thanks for the recommendation.
yup! them guys. theres one on rt 1 in edison and there is also one on rt 18 in east brunswick. thats the 2 that is with-in close proximity of us.

btw that was a fast repost on your part. heh

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I lurk..

If they're recommended, I'll try 'em out... Unless you want to try first

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by neo-truth+Jan 4 2006, 10:40 PM-->QUOTE (neo-truth @ Jan 4 2006, 10:40 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-krdshrk
@Jan 5 2006, 01:21 AM
Unless you want to try first
That's the way... throw the fresh meat to the wolves.
[/b]
I know right....

I will do it eventually but not yet... i still ahve to get the tire pressure guage fixed.

So maybe youll get yours done first. heh

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I might go there, soon. probably neXt month, but if you get yours done fiRst, get at me and fill me up.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.