Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done countless searches on here and on the internet and I can not find a set answer. I have a 05' tc and I want to install XM on it. I want to run XM thru my stock radio. Do I really have to go back to the dealer and buy it from them? What exactly do I need? Can I buy the tuner and adapter from Crutchfield? Or should I just go to Trdsparks and get it there? Please help....thanks!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Well, you don't need a new Radio, just the XM Tuner Kit that's made for the car. We still have 3 of the "Specials" right now with the Free Year Service and Free Activation for the sale price of the Tuner. You can go with other aftermarket units if you like and get the Service and Activation then. Hope that helps.

Ken

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
http://zoltiz.com/cars/tc/files/tcsatell.pdf

Read the install manual and decide for yourself. When I was installing it I did not put the antenna on the back fender - instead I put it under the dash. This way there is no way to tell if the car has XM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.