Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got finished installing two 5.6" Visonica Headrest Monitors & an XBOX with stereo sound.....pictures to come soon.... Sorry I forgot the camera for the installation but I will write one up for you guys real soon!! It looks great & sounds awesome!!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to find my digital camera

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shot of both from rear of car

Yeah I know it's a bit crooked but the epoxy holding it in hardened before I got the chance to center it... it was late too!

Passenger Side

Very Clear Picture

Flush Mount Install (Fiance wasn't happy with me for cutting into the headrests)

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna mount the xbox in the rear(trunk) on the sub box. I have to get a RF extension cause the one I have isn't long enough & then I need to hardwire the power inverter. when I do.. I'll take more pics.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
nice install. did the same thing in my buddy's expedition. just a note, looks like your drivers side lcd is a bit off from being straight, kinda tilted. other than that, very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The epoxy I used to keep the screens in dried too quick for me to adjust it but you only notice it up real close, but thanks for the props.

·
Registered
445 Posts
cranium learn how to read...if you could you would have read that he already said it was a bit crooked...i dont know why i posted this to cranium....not like he will read it anyways...hehe...anyways lets all learn to read so i dont have to come back into posts to read the same thing twice

·
Registered
243 Posts
question.i guess..but why do so many people do this..is it to like show off or something...like the install looks great and everything but xboxs and tvs in the tc? like does anyone ever really sit back there for that long? well...i guess i dont get it but the tv does look hot..but normally its only on show cars that are never really driven on the road....the xbox sounds like fun..but i prefer just driving the tc more i guess lol...not that halo wouldnt be fun with the car stereo on full blast...wow that would be fun..hehehe

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have two kids that fight all the time in the back seat... they are 8 & 6 & five minutes of peace works wonders.... plus I show the car about 6-8 times a year so the tv's adds points to your scores.
Dude... alot of the show cars are also daily drivers... I can name about 10-15 different people that have them & their cars are daily drivers.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally posted by JustWhite@Sep 24 2005, 07:06 PM
cranium learn how to read...if you could you would have read that he already said it was a bit crooked...i dont know why i posted this to cranium....not like he will read it anyways...hehe...anyways lets all learn to read so i dont have to come back into posts to read the same thing twice
just a note, i DID read it. haha. sorry i didnt notice what he said. please kill me now for my insolence.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by wildpatel@Sep 25 2005, 08:58 PM
WOW LOL..really didnt know..wasnt trying to attack just trying to educate my ignorance..thanks. =) bliss is a bitch.
No prob dude!

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
looks great.

could you clear something up for me?

how would you change out games, or whatever, with the Xbox in the trunk. I am really asking this because i don't get it, not because i am trying to be an @$$.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.