Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new 06 azure pearl TC yesterday. I ordered it Sept 26th and it came in two weeks early. I just wanted to say thanks for all your posts, they answered a lot of my questions (yes I did search for the answers) it really helped me out in all of my Scion experience.

But I do have one complaint, I didn't even have my car for one day before a bird $h!t right on it while I was driving....thank god the sunroof was closed! What are the odds?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by anthro@Nov 12 2005, 12:06 PM
What are the odds?
better than average.

congrats on your ride. glad we turned out to be a little helpful. hope you stick around.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
It's the "new car" law.... it'll always get way too dirty fast... I actually had 3-4 bird bombs on my car... that's why I just washed it today...

Azure pearl? You're one of the few owners in that color.. heh...

·
Registered
675 Posts
oh and one other "murphy's law" to be aware.. within ONE MONTH you will have a stray rock try and crack your windshield.. be watching, i am not kidding.. I've had it happen on EVERY new car, I've had..

This time I was waiting and watching.. Slammed on the brakes. it didn't get me

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by sciontc_mich@Nov 13 2005, 01:04 AM
oh and one other "murphy's law" to be aware.. within ONE MONTH you will have a stray rock try and crack your windshield.. be watching, i am not kidding.. I've had it happen on EVERY new car, I've had..
or the random steel-belted piece of tread that scratches the f##k out of your windshield and paint

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by josurr+Nov 13 2005, 11:48 AM-->QUOTE (josurr @ Nov 13 2005, 11:48 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-sciontc_mich
@Nov 13 2005, 01:04 AM
or the random steel-belted piece of tread that scratches the f##k out of your windshield and paint [/b]
or that too.. sheesh!

still falls under that "murphy's law" of one month's time..

·
Registered
958 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Nov 12 2005, 12:56 PM
It's the "new car" law.... it'll always get way too dirty fast... I actually had 3-4 bird bombs on my car... that's why I just washed it today...

Azure pearl? You're one of the few owners in that color.. heh...
I have an azure pearl as well... congrats.. chicks def. love my car and the color selection.. x)

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wasn't really going for the chick magnet thing since I am a chick, but thanks for the congrats guys!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But wait, theres more....my co-worker said the wind carried her car door into mine....MY 1 week old new car....really people! I'm sure I can buff it out, but still. If you can't even hold your own car door still, then you need a lighter car, whats with all these small chicks in big pickups? ERRRR!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
buff it out.. yeah... And some people just let their doors go.. I was sitting in my last car at a rest are and some lady just slammed her door open into mine... she got yelled at... bad.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by anthro@Nov 17 2005, 12:00 PM
wasn't really going for the chick magnet thing since I am a chick, but thanks for the congrats guys!
i was totally going for the chick-magnet thing.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Lol.. Chicks dig the tC.... so much so that it's labeled as "Cute" and "a girls' car"

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
any women stuck to the front bumper? that was my first clue.

"its not my fault, officer, my car is a chick magnet."

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Well.. maybe they want some EddNog this xmas

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.