Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

This forum community seems to be pretty cool.. I have been reading and looking for about 3 months now while I was on the wait list. My brother (Ambition760) has had his flint tC now for about 6 months and loves it, so I had to follow in his footsteps because I also love the car....

Anyways, my Black Sand Pearle tC just came in and is now in my posession. The car is super nice and drives like a dream. I made 2 long road trips in the first weekend to break the vvi-t in. I will post some pics soon once my dealer purchased extras get installed. (TRD EXHAUST, TRD SUSPENSION)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone,
Brad Morton

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Feb 7 2005, 01:10 PM
Time to start BSP inner circle club
For sure. I nominate you to be the president. Yes, I will enjoy the car have done so since last thursday night. The car is awesome. Absoloutly love it. I cant wait until my springs and exhaust get installed tho. Well I will see you all around me and my brother both have tc's we will be cruising to local san diego meets and stuff. Talk to you guys soon.

Brad Morton

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Giassou!

It's the clickity clickity magic of Windoze. It just keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.