Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys. well im getting my tc soon and im gonna put a system in it. first thing. so any ideas? what brand to go with. i wanted to get the pioneer avic-n2 hu and then i dont know what to go with from there. i want atleast 2 subs, and component speakers, so please ideas of what brand(s) to go with. i wanted to try and go with all the same brand but i dont know what would sound the best in a tc. thanks,Andy

·
Registered
515 Posts
I prefer MaAudio thats what I use for subwoofers, amps, wires. To me they hit the hardest put out a great quality sound. For door speakers the Ma's are good but I prefer Pioneer. I would normally suggest infinity but after my last car I don't like them much anymore.

you can see a video or pictures of my install on this site, its under the thread "Video of my Sexy Car"

Cheers!
~Michael

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Alpine and Pioneer, in no particular order, are my favorite brands by far.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
JBL power series are a nice solid speaker if you are going to be running some juice to them. They have honeycomb composite cones which do not distort in any form! As far as subs, alpine is good for entry level, if you want series go Dub-7s, can't touch them, plus they look mean!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.